Looking back at the things we did at Yuhua Secondary, plans were revamped - during our meetup discussion on National Day. :) Camp were initiated and carried out. It was a successful event... We got a great bunch of kids from Yuhua, volunteers helping each other along the way. I hope that this spirit can be maintained as long as possible.
The BBQ may mark 'an end' to this year's Gusto Yuhua, but it also symbolise we managed through the whole year since Gusto Yuhua started. We got a great team here and certainly hope that we can work together again next year!
Time for some pics~!
Volunteers, Student Volunteers and students, all enjoying the BBQ!
Our Queen and King of Gamblers~! Or should I call them Prince and Princess of Gamblers? Haha...
The finale of the BBQ event!Plans are on-going to have outings organised for the kids during their school holidays and also for the volunteers as well. And also, don't forget the 'major event' happening right at beginning of next year.
I guess this blog will not be 'orphaned' during this time! Much to talk about that is...
I guess this blog will not be 'orphaned' during this time! Much to talk about that is...

No comments:
Post a Comment